Chapter 119, Florida Statutes, Notice of the City of
Gulf Breeze Custodian of Public Records
The Custodian of Public Records for the City of Gulf Breeze is the City Clerk. The City Clerk’s office is the location where the City’s public records are routinely created, sent, received, maintained and requested. The location and contact information is:
Leslie Guyer, CMC, City Clerk
City of Gulf Breeze City Hall
1070 Shoreline Drive
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561
Public records searches are now easier than ever at the City of Gulf Breeze! Search our archives for ordinances, resolutions, meeting minutes, and more.
It’s all at your fingertips: City of Gulf Breeze Clerk’s Archives
Can’t find it in our archives? Contact us! Every attempt will be made by our department to provide an accurate and timely response to your request, but please NOTE the following items:
- Not all information requested may still be available. Information is destroyed in accordance with established State Retention Laws
- Some request will require longer to process than others
- The Production of some information could incur a charge.
- Request(s) should be as specific as possible and provide as much search-able information as possible (i.e.) exact street address, time frame to search, the type of record/information you hope to acquire from this search
- We cannot create a new document to satisfy a record request.
- Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from the City of Gulf Breeze officials/employees are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail address and communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call. We are always happy to help.
To obtain a public record(s) information please complete and submit the following form.
Obtain Public Records
To submit a request for a public record, click CREATE and complete the application form. Once you are finished, click Submit to send your application directly to us. After an item is submitted, you will receive a tracking number. To review the status of a request, simply enter your email and tracking number below.
Please complete the required fields and be sure to include accurate contact information for providing copies of the requested documents; be specific in the request and include exact addresses.
Please be aware that the City may not have copies of any and everything requested. Record retention laws differ for different items.
Also, please be aware that some requests may take more time to fulfill than others, especially if the documents are dated prior to electronic file keeping (approximately 2008).
The City will make every attempt to fulfill requests in a timely manner.
Click here to access the Office of the City Clerk’s webpage.