All development within the City must be reviewed for consistency with the LDC and comprehensive plan
The LDC categorizes development into three different groups based on intensity:
- level I single-family homes, signs, renovations, etc…
- Level II -Small multi-family dwelling, docks and small commercial.
- Level III- large commercial, subdivision and seawalls.
The level determines how the development will be reviewed:
- Level I- City staff.
- Level II- City staff and the development review board (DRB).
- Level III- City staff, DRB, architectural review board (ARB) and the City Council.