FAQ'S about The Employee Assistance Program
What is an Employee Assistance Program?
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a worksite resource for organizations designed to enhance employee health and productivity through prevention, identification, and resolution of personal and family problems that might interfere with work.
How much do employees have to pay to use the Employee Assistance Program?
Your EAP cost is FREE! Employees are granted access to a set amount of sessions (usually 6 or less) with a therapist, at NO COST to the employee! The City pays for all fees.
Will my supervisor know I am utilizing the EAP?
NO! EAP is confidential and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! Employees may call them at any time!
Which EAP does the City utilize?
The City currently has 2 EAP’s available to employees:
Resources for Living:
1.800.272.3626 | www.mylifevalues.com | Username: PRM | Password: 8002723626
1.800.788.2077 | www.EAPLifestyle.com | email@example.com
What services are offered for the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)?
- 24/7 toll-free access to “live” person; immediate access to qualified clinicians
- Face-to-Face Assessment
- On-line EAP orientation
- Face-to-Face Short-term Problem Solving
- Weekend and evening appointments available
- Legal consultation and referral
- Financial consultation and referral
- Eldercare and childcare needs assessment and referral
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) Services for DOT regulated industries (additional fee for face-to-face SAP services)