- Parking Ordinance
- Community Health Survey
- Storm Water Task Force
- PAY ONLINE - utility bill
- Request to receive utility bills by email.
- Upgrade to Natural Gas and get $1,300 back!.
- Book Tee Time at Tiger Point Golf Club.
- 2015 Garbage Pickup Guidelines and Schedules
- Waste (Trash) Transfer Station
- Report Street Light Outage.
- View 3 Mile Bridge Cameras
- Contact Local Chambers of Commerce
Gulf Breeze Weather
TIGER POINT WORKSHOP PRESENTATION AND REPORTS
During the City Council's June 15, 2015, workshop, the City's consultant, Private Club Associates, discussed the results of the Operations Audit prepared at the City's request and made a PowerPoint presentation in conjunction with the audit. To view the PowerPoint Presentation and other reports, please use the following links:
If you have any questions, please contact the Deputy City Manager, Curt Carver, at 203-6033.
POLICE DEPARTMENT UNDERTAKES TARGETED ENFORCEMENT STUDIES
Based on concerns we have received from residents regarding high traffic volumes and speeding on certain residential streets, the Police Department is performing targeted enforcement studies on Andrew Jackson Trail, Highpoint Drive, Kenilworth Avenue, and Plantation Hill Road. The data collected so far indicates that the average vehicle speed on those streets was either at or below the posted speed limits with the exception of Andrew Jackson Trail. The average speed for Andrew Jackson Trail was slightly above the posted speed limit. As a result, the Police Department will monitor this street more closely and issue citations when necessary.
The data collected by the Police Department will be provided to the soon to be formed Traffic Calming and Enforcement Task Force for their future analysis. Additional targeted enforcement will be undertaken as needed. If you believe your neighborhood is subject to excessive speeding violations, please contact the Sergeant Kerstan Tatro at the Gulf Breeze Police Department (850.934.5121) and discuss the possibility of targeted enforcement efforts in your area.
DISASTER PREPAREDNESS GUIDE
Events & Meetings
- NOTICE TO BIDDERS BUILDING DEMOLITION
- NOTICE UNDER FICTITIOUS NAME LAW
- Notice to Bidders Construction of Bagdad Mill Site Parking, Utility, Irrigation and Lighting Project, Phase 1
- IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE FIRST JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR SANTA ROSA COUNTY, FLORIDA, CIVIL ACTION
- IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE FIRST JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, IN AND FOR SANTA ROSA COUNTY, FLORIDA, PROBATE DIVISION
- FWC approves limited bear hunting in Florida July 1, 2015
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for July 1 July 1, 2015
- DOT seeks input on $1.5 million pedestrian overpass June 30, 2015
- Four rescued from capsized sailboat in Gulf June 30, 2015
- Rescue underway for boaters in Gulf June 30, 2015