- Parking Ordinance
- Community Health Survey
- Storm Water Task Force
- PAY ONLINE - utility bill
- Request to receive utility bills by email.
- Upgrade to Natural Gas and get $1,300 back!.
- Book Tee Time at Tiger Point Golf Club.
- 2015 Garbage Pickup Guidelines and Schedules
- Waste (Trash) Transfer Station
- Report Street Light Outage.
- View 3 Mile Bridge Cameras
- Contact Local Chambers of Commerce
Gulf Breeze Weather
POLICE DEPARTMENT UNDERTAKES TARGETED ENFORCEMENT STUDIES
Based on concerns we have received from residents regarding high traffic volumes and speeding on certain residential streets, the Police Department is performing targeted enforcement studies on Andrew Jackson Trail, Highpoint Drive, Kenilworth Avenue, and Plantation Hill Road. The data collected so far indicates that the average vehicle speed on those streets was either at or below the posted speed limits with the exception of Andrew Jackson Trail. The average speed for Andrew Jackson Trail was slightly above the posted speed limit. As a result, the Police Department will monitor this street more closely and issue citations when necessary.
The data collected by the Police Department will be provided to the soon to be formed Traffic Calming and Enforcement Task Force for their future analysis. Additional targeted enforcement will be undertaken as needed. If you believe your neighborhood is subject to excessive speeding violations, please contact the Sergeant Kerstan Tatro at the Gulf Breeze Police Department (850.934.5121) and discuss the possibility of targeted enforcement efforts in your area.
FILMS ON THE FIELDS
We hope everyone made it out for the City of Gulf Breeze's first "Films on the Fields" movie. It was a great success and we hope you and your family enjoyed the evening.
The next movie is Jurassic Park showing on June 20th. The movie will be shown on a 25 foot inflatable movie screen. The screen will be located on the southwest softball field (Field 1) adjacent to the Community Center, 800 Shoreline Drive. We will have snow cones, popcorn, candy, and drinks available for purchase. Bring your family, friends, blankets, and/or chairs and join us for this fantastic community event.
For more information regarding future movies, sponsorship opportunities, and a list of our sponsors, please use this link.
Please contact Ryan Ottensmeyer at 934-5140 or email@example.com with any questions.
Naval Live Oaks Prescribed Burn During Spring/Early Summer
Events & Meetings
- Coast Guard emphasizes boating safety May 29, 2015
- Valedictorian not wasting any time May 29, 2015
- Cycling awareness hits home May 29, 2015
- Superintendent: “Most difficult” contract negotiations ever May 29, 2015
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for May 29 May 29, 2015