- Parking Ordinance
- Storm Water Task Force
- Click here for online utility bill payment.
- Request to receive utility bills by email.
- Upgrade to Natural Gas and get $1,300 back!.
- Book Tee Time at Tiger Point Golf Club.
- 2014 Garbage Pickup Guidelines and Schedules
- Report Street Light Outage.
- View 3 Mile Bridge Cameras
- Contact Local Chambers of Commerce
Gulf Breeze Weather
Hwy 98 Median Closure
Nighttime Lane Closures PLanned for U.S. 98 In The City Of Gulf Breeze
Paving operations on U.S. 98 (Gulf Breeze Parkway) between the Pensacola Bay Bridge and the Live Oak Village shopping center, Sunday, Sept. 14 through Thursday, Sept. 18. The closures will take place each night between the hours of 7 p.m. and 7 a.m.
One lane of traffic will remain open in each direction and access to private property will be maintained at all times. The planned construction activities are weather dependent and may be re-scheduled in the event of inclement weather.
The planned construction activities are weather dependent and may be re-scheduled in the event of inclement weather.
School is Back in Session – Letter from School Principals
- Water Meter Upgrades
- Citrus Canker Alert
- DEP LAUNCHES GULF BREEZE WATER QUALITY PROJECT FOR SANTA ROSA COUNTY
- May 6, 2014 – FEMA Assistance Approved
- AS OF MAY 1, 2014 – NO BOIL WATER NOTICE
- APRIL 30TH FLOODING
- Long Range Transportation Needs Plan and Cost Feasible Plan Workshop
- Grant for New Elevated Re-Use Water Tank
- Return Call Telephone Scam Alert
- Please Check for Water Leaks – within City Limits
FLOOD VICTIMS – UTILITY WAIVER
If the April 30, 2014 deluge (the "Spring Flooding Event") caused your property to be uninhabitable, the City Council has established a utility waiver program to waive utilities while repairs/reconstruction were (or are) underway. A copy of the utility waiver is available here. Addresses are checked against City and County damage assessment lists before waivers are approved.