- Parking Ordinance
- COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
- Storm Water Task Force
- PAY ONLINE - utility bill
- Request to receive utility bills by email.
- Upgrade to Natural Gas and get $1,300 back!.
- Book Tee Time at Tiger Point Golf Club.
- 2015 Garbage Pickup Guidelines and Schedules
- Waste (Trash) Transfer Station
- Report Street Light Outage.
- View 3 Mile Bridge Cameras
- Contact Local Chambers of Commerce
Market in the Breeze
Gulf Breeze Weather
COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY F/Y 16 BUDGET
2015 GULF BREEZE HOLIDAY PARADE – DEC 5th
The City of Gulf Breeze in conjunction with the Gulf Breeze Area Chamber of Commerce is having its annual Holiday Parade on Saturday, December 5, 2015, starting at 10:00 a.m. The theme for this year's parade is " Star Spangled Holidays."
The parade route will follow Shoreline Drive in Gulf Breeze. Want to participate in the parade? The registration fee is $10.00 for non profit organizations and $25.00 for all others. Registration forms and fees are due by Wednesday, December 2nd. (Fees will not be collected on date of parade)
Events & Meetings
- NAS Whiting Field Outlying Field to Host F-18 Training October 2, 2015
- Milton man arrested for aggravated assault on deputy October 2, 2015
- Gulf Power is heading to East Coast ahead of Hurricane Joaquin October 1, 2015
- Jayer Williamson will seek State Representative Dist. 3 seat in 2018 October 1, 2015
- TDC exploring paddle route October 1, 2015