3. How do I make a Public Records Request?

The quickest way to fill out a request for records with the City of Gulf Breeze is by filling out this FORM. However, requests for records may be made in writing, email, telephone, fax, letter, or in-person to: 

Leslie Guyer, CMC, City Clerk and/or Stephanie Lucas, City Clerk
City of Gulf Breeze City Hall
1070 Shoreline Drive
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561

The requesters do not have to identify themselves or state the reason they desire the records. Although the public records act does not require that requests be submitted in writing, doing so provides real practical benefits to the requester by ensuring they have an accurate record of what they requested. When submitting a request, try to be as specific as possible. Rather than asking for all records over several years, consider starting with a narrow request and then make follow-up requests.

Click Here to Return to the Public Records Information Page

Employee Timesheet Login